·Provides quality customer service and support for Dell’s Next Business Day warranty customers.
· Delivers hardcore break fix services mainly on laptops and all in one machines. This mainly includes motherboards, LCD screens, plastics and anything that requires full disassembly and reassembly of the laptops and AIO. If you have 0 break fix experience this job is not for you.
· Escalates problems to appropriate next level of support when necessary.
· Monitors assigned service calls to ensure timely completion.
· Ensures all time reporting, expense reporting, and other required reports are accurate and submitted on time.
· Completes all administrative duties correctly and promptly.
· Meets or exceeds various service levels as established by assignment (calls per day, ETA’s, on-time response, administrative call closure, customer satisfaction.)
· Responsible for ensuring on-going maintenance and development of positive customer relationships with all business partners and customers.
· Ensures that quality and service level goals are achieved in a timely manner.
· US citizen
· Expert level computer building background
· Must have be able to swap out motherboard on desktops with ease
· Laptop motherboard and LCD replacement experience desired
· At least 1 year hands on experience working on hardware repairs and/or upgrades on pc’s, laptops and printers.
· A+ certification, Associate’s Degree in Electronics, formal PC hardware service courses, or similar military related training can replace a year of hands on experience.
· Must have experience diagnosing/troubleshooting hardware issues on laptops and PCs.
· Proficiency in desktop support of individual PCs. Minimum operating system knowledge includes: Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
· Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, hubs and switches
· Support of computer networks, as directed by a Level II or III Engineer/Technician
· Dell Certification is a plus ( If you do not have one we will pay for you to get Dell certified)
· Must enjoy driving. You will be driving from location to location
· Must not have any issues driving long distances if required.
· Must have reliable transportation, a valid’s driver license and a backup plan in case vehicle needs to go into the shop for maintenance or repair.
· Must have a working printer at home
· Expert navigating to unknown addresses by use of GPS devices, maps, or just local street knowledge
· Must dress business casual for the position. No jeans, sneakers, or any type of sportswear
· Must be well organized
Why Work Here?Room for growth. Different places, people every day. Not stuck in the same office daily. Represent the #1 computer manufacturer in the world
This is a contract position with Pinnacle staffing agency that would lead to a permanent employee position with Unisys as the 1st promotion opportunity.
Oklahoma City, OK
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
Only registered users can send messages. Please log in to continue.